Nehmatullah Hossain Zada is a famous actor and singer who captures the cultural heritage of Herat province and western Afghanistan in his work. Performing folk songs in the theatre, his stories bring joy and happiness to generations young and old. Nehmatullah has spent his entire life performing art and music and has finely tuned his talents.
The head of the Electoral Reform Commission (ERC) Shah Sultan Akifi on Sunday briefed the Afghan Chief Executive Abdullah Abdullah on the first draft of the electoral reform commission's recommendations – which proposes a range of changes to the country's electoral system in order to hold transparent and fraud-free elections.
The presence of the Afghan National Defence and security Forces (ANDSF) along the Kabul-Jalalabad highway ensures the safety and security of commuters and transportation of commercials goods. The highway is one of the seven largest routes in the country connecting Kabul to many eastern provinces, and to Torkham, a vital border town for supporting 70 percent of Afghanistan’s imports and exports.
- Mother-child mortality rate drops in Nangarhar
- New bridges, better access
- GOD COUNTRY DUTY
- MRRD Releases Report on the Realization of 100-Day Action Plan
- Afghan Doctors Help Disabled Poor Walk Again
- Electoral reform suggestions to be presented soon: Tawhidi
- India to Donate 1,000 Buses as Kabul Public Transport Falters
- Salma Dam expected to be completed by mid-2016: India