The Obama administration proposed $2.5 billion in financial assistance to Afghanistan on Tuesday when Secretary of State, John Kerry said the aid would reinforce the country’s security and development.
Police in capital Kabul have arrested 318 suspects, including two Iranians, in connection with 147 criminal cases during the past 30 days, an official said on Tuesday.
- Thousands throng Kabul airport to welcome cricket team
- Cricket Team Beats Zimbabwe By 81 Runs in Second T20 Mach
- Afghan Weightlifters Win 7 Gold Medals At Indian Champs
- Afghanistan Wins Its First T20 Match Against Zimbabwe
- Afghanistan Breaks Into Top Ten in ODI Rankings After Series Win Against Zimbabwe
- Joining the proud service
- MoU on education cooperation signed with Qatar
- Afghan Singer Ariana Saeed Helps Clean Up Kabul