An international company is making huge investment at the Kandahar airfield and the ambitious projects will turn the southern province into an economic zone, an official said on Tuesday. Samim Khpalwak, the governor’s spokesman, told Pajhwok Afghan News a high level delegation from Kabul held talks about the investment with Governor Humayun Azizi.
Being entrusted as a protector of the country is a responsibility ingrained with honour. The Afghan National Army (ANA) work day and night to protect and secure our people, standing watch over us as we travel to the bazaar, work our fields or travel to visit our loved ones. Membership in this brotherhood is a sacred responsibility each young person should consider if they care for their nation, their communities and their families.
In a ceremony in late August, a total of 1,400 soldiers and officers graduated from Kabul Military and Training Centre’s (KMTC) schools of Artillery, Armour, Law and other military courses. They will soon be commissioned in the Afghan National Army (ANA) and ready for deployment to the Regional Corps to fight against the enemies of peace and serve the nation.
- Afghan Woman Awarded WISE Prize For Supporting Education
- President Ghani visits Logar and assesses general situation in that province
- USAID, Agriculture Ministry to Continue Supporting Afghan Farmers
- Protect your Loved Ones this Flu Season and protect them from Hepatitis and Typhoid Fever
- 70 dead, 302 injured as massive quake hits Afghanistan
- Badghis wheat production soars by 61pc, thanks to rains
- 2 Afghan women honoured with N-Peace Award
- Military operations in the East